Dual 120V/277V LED Exit sign with second circuit allowing sign to be automatically switched to an external emergency power source such as a generator. Ideal for hospitals, banks, high rises, and any application where a self generated power source is used in the event of an emergency.
• Spec Data
- 12-1/8" Width x 8-5/8" Height x 1-3/4" Depth
- Injection-molded thermoplastic housing
- Single or Dual configuration. Lettered face provided if dual face is preferred.
- 6" high text with color diffusion (2-3/4" Salida text)
- Replaceable knockout directional chevrons
- Wall, side, or ceiling
- Mounting hardware and canopy included
- 120V/277V Input
- Total power usage: 2 Watts
- LED light source
- Short Circuit/ Surge protection
- Second circuit provided for external emergency power source.
- LED sources and PC circuitry are rated for approximately 25 years with no change in illumination level
- 5 year warranty on materials and workmanship
- UL 924
- State & Municipal